Soft polish is a white paste product that has abrasive and shiny properties. Soft polish is used in cases where the paint is not seriously damaged, requiring a minor repair. This type of polish generally can be used in:
- Polishing and shining the car body
- Repairing the damaged parts of the paint
- Removing the paint left over from collisions with other cars
- Removing the bitumen stains sprinkled on car fenders and pedals
Soft polish also removes dust and opacity of color and makes it shiny due to its abrasive and polishing properties.
- Creating a protective film against the sun on the car body
- Brightness stability and transparency
- Preventing dust absorption
How to use:
Polishing can be done manually or by polishing machines.